tombstones

tombstones
Forget me not Tombstones was a finalist in the 702 Small Business Awards 2011

Friday 29 November 2013

Loving the Job!



Yesterday we received such a wonderful email which made everyone here at Forget me not Tombstones feel fantastic. 
It means so much to us that we have made an impression on a client of ours, that they take the time out of their day to email us, thanking us for our service.



A big thank you to Verna and Natascha

At the end of the year, where everyone is tired and some days you feel like you are running on empty, it makes everything worthwhile when we receive an email like the one below. It is things like this that make you love your job, that we are able to assist someone in such an important process.



             "Good day
 
I would just like to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU" for the outstanding service I received from FMNT.
 
I got to discover FMNT on the internet and the minute I contacted the company, I received great service from Verna.
 
She was so helpful and kept in contact with me all the time to ensure I was happy with the service. Unfortunately Verna had a family emergency and was not available to assist but the lovely Natascha stepped in and put my mind at ease. she was so helpful, had my mock up done and sent to me with a receipt confirming that full payment was made and still promised to                                                       have the tombstone installed in time.
 
she called me again today to confirm that the installation will be done tomorrow at ten. In a country like ours, where customer service is almost non existent, I am glad that FMNT goes beyond a customers expectation. Thank you for putting my mind at ease and for making things so easy for us as a family. At an emotional time like this, Natascha ensured my mind was at ease.
 
So thank you, I will certainly be recommending FMNT to everyone I know. May the Lord richly bless you and keep you and may FMNT grow from strength to strength."


I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Blessings and Light

Tasch

No comments:

Post a Comment